Why 30 Lofts
Walkable ‑ Bikeable ‑ Livable
- The location can’t be beat for walkability, bikeability and liveability
- Walkable – walkingscore = 83 Very walkable, most errands can be done on foot ‑ Walkscore.com
- Bikeable – bikingscore = 82 Very bikeable, flat with excellent bike lanes
- Livable – lifescore = 100 Immediate access to water, trails, parks, fitness facilities, boutiques, restaurants, stores…
Light ‑ Bright ‑ Beautiful
- Each unit is light and bright and the bathed in warm natural sunlight
- Large window and French doors blend interior with exterior and ensure amazing views
- Many units offer sweeping ocean, mountain, sunrise, and sunset views
- Upper level units offer near panoramic views with multiple decks and even a Skydeck
- Openflow® design and high ceilings ensure a spacious yet nurturing environment
- Lots of flex space that allow for a variety of interior designs
- Kitchens and baths have generous cabinets and storage
- Built to today’s highest building standards
- Super insulated
- Super‑efficient heat and ac
Low Fees ‑ Low Risk ‑ Low Stress
- Low / no water landscaping
- Low / no maintenance exterior
- Low / low Condo fees
- Low / low Cost of ownership
- Low / low risk of increased fees / assessments
Parking ‑ Hardscapes ‑ Landscaping ‑ Storage ‑ Other
- All 6 units will have off‑street, dedicated and deeded parking
- Parking is in the rear of each property accessible from a shared driveway
- Driveway and walks will be eco‑friendly permeable pavers – a more environmentally friendly approach
- Landscaping will be designed for low maintenance and low/no watering
- Each unit will have a large private storage locker in the basement
- There will be shared space for bikes, recycling and composting
- One dedicated and deeded parking spot comes with each unit.
- Parking is in the rear, accessible from a shared driveway.
- ADA spaces available for each building.
- Pets are welcome – No restrictions.
- 30 day minimum term.
- Designed and built to limit noise transfer
- Special sound dampening underlayment, flooring, and insulation between floor levels.
- Walls between units are stagered with noise attenuation insulation.
- Units 1‑5 get $2,000 and Unit 6 gets $3,000 as a closing costs credit or direct payment to a closet/wardrobe company of buyer’s choice, making closets completely customizable.
- Easily accessible bike storage in basement
- Large locking, private storage areas in basement
- Unit 6 has a one stop elevator option that would be installed post closing. (Entry to 1/2 Bath, Cost $100K).
Included in Your Dues – Yes/No
- Yes – Water and Sewer
- Yes – High speed internet
- Yes – Trash, recycling, and garbage removal
- Yes – Snow removal on walks and driveway
- Yes – Lawn care, landscaping, yard cleanup
- Yes – Common area cleaning, lighting, and heat
- Yes – Maintenance/repairs/replacement
- No – Your unit’s electric
- No – Your unit’s cable